Zig Zags!

Zig Zags!

Dienstag, 29. Januar 2013

Updates

Hi once again!!
Well it's been a long time since my last post so I though that I could just write another one today!
I got home alright with some trouble at the airport in PDX, but it wasn't too bad! When I got to Basel a whole bunch of people were waiting for me. I was really happy to see them all again!!
School is though but ok... My life has been a little weird, to get used to everything again, but it's not too bad now.
Today one year ago, on January 29th 2012 my exchange year in Portland was half way over!! It was a really weird day! It was the first day that I realized how soon my exchange year was really going to be over! And how short 10 months really are!
Well and guess what, do you know how Davan and I used to talk about her coming to visit me? Well she is leaving Portland this Friday!!! Yes in 3 DAYS!!!! Isn't that just crazy?? : ) She gets here Saturday!! I AM SO EXCITED!! : D

Ok I thought this was a good time to just write something on here again, so I did! : )

Well maybe I will write some more once Davan is here.

Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen