Zig Zags!

Zig Zags!

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

Leaving!

Hello Portland people!
My time here is up. I loved being in Portland! These 10 months are the best thing I've ever done in my life! Thank you all so much for making them what they were! I'll never ever forget this year!  This was not my last time in PDX - I will be back! Love you all! Goodbye Portland!
<3

Crazy!! I remember when I just got here on August 31! But now it has been 10 whole months!
I'm sad to leave everybody here in Portland, but I know this was not my last time here!
I really hope that I can come back next summer for a couple of weeks, now I just have to tell my parents... :)
I finished packing! We're leaving in 15 min!
It's so sad I don't even know what to think!

But them I'm also really happy to go home! I just don't know what to think!
Well I have 15h to think about this now! : P

<3 Lena

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen