Zig Zags!

Zig Zags!

Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

22 Juni 2012 - eine Woche

Hallo,
wie versprochen mache ich jetzt schon wieder einen Post!
Zur abwechslung mal wieder auf englisch:
Yesterday we drove to Denver, first we went to Jump Street. Jump Street is a place like Sky High, they have lots of trampolines, it wasn't quite as good as Sky High, but it turned out fun anyway.
Then we ate at a 'noodles and company'. After that the really exciting part of our Thursday happened: We went to do flying trapeze again! : ) This time though it was only Davan and me. We got to do some new tricks, it was really fun! I'm sure Nicholina is going to make a video about it, when she does I'll post it here.
Then we drove back, it's an about 45 min drive.
Today we had pancakes for breakfast : D, then we went to a park for an hour or so. After we came back and had lunch, Davan and I went to an open gym at Artsports, it was really fun!
We went out for dinner, we went to the 'Hu Hot'. Now Davan and I are supposed to be packing, but we're almost done anyway. Tomorrow we're leaving really early in the morning, we'll drive the whole day and then part of Sunday too. But it'll be fun!
We better get back to packing! : )
I'll try to write again on Sunday.
Love,
Lena
flying trapeze : )

Davan and I

Me doing a pulldown from the net.

getting chalk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen